Monday, March 2, 2015

Next Month...

So, there is another elder in the district who goes home the same time I do, and he has been so kind as to frequently remind me how many days we have left... It's all just numbers though, so I haven't really paid much attention to it. Until yesterday, when he said, "hey, we go home next month."

Ya. That's not okay.

March, go home.

Anyway, not a whole lot has happened since last Tuesday. We are continually battling the weird weather, we had freezing rain on Sunday. I always think freezing rain is really pretty, although it did make things more difficult for us, and the YSA ended church right after sacrament meeting. So, that wasn't the most fun.

However, I did get another plant... I know I was trying to stop, but it's so difficult! They just grow out of the earth like it's nobody's business! This one I got from a very nice member family. His name is Chai, since this family also answered my prayer and helped me out with some lemon ginger tea because my throat was trying to kill me.


We have been experiencing awesome miracles, and all the best of everything (despite the weather), and have rescheduled the temple trip for April, except this time we'll be going to the Manhattan, New York temple! If I don't get transferred, that is (fingers crossed).

And just for an awesome quote because it's awesome: "Pure Christlike love flowing from true righteousness can change the world." Elder Holland

Love,
Elder Horne

No comments:

Post a Comment