Monday, March 23, 2015

Team Canada!

New companion!


Elder Froc is from Canada! Yay! He has dubbed me an honorary Canadian (like I still needed that...), and we love Canada, so life is grand.

Although, despite loving Canada, I still wasn't very happy to see snow, again. When just a few days prior it was 60s and sunny. Happy first day of spring!!


Usually you take your pictures before you start driving, but you never get as great a shot...


Free Rita's for the first day of spring! It was cold! And snowy! 
But hey, it was free Rita's...

Thankfully, the weather has again warmed up and the snow is gone, again. Hopefully for good.

Surprise for week #1: new companion, and snow for spring. I know, not super grand, but next week's surprise will be fabulous!

One of my favorite scriptures this past week (I'm still on track, by the way; don't fall behind!) is found in 2 Nephi chapter 1, verse 15: "But behold, the Lord hath redeemed my soul from hell; I have beheld his glory, and I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love." Does it get any better than that?

We are having a blast. Warmer weather means more people outside, including us, which means more people to talk to, which means happy happy happy. Oh my goodness, I love talking to people about the gospel, it's the best. Seriously. So, everyone just needs to come to New Jersey as missionaries. You'll love it!

Love,
Elder Horne

No comments:

Post a Comment