Monday, March 30, 2015

#BecauseHeLives

Happy Spring!

The surprise that I had for this week cancelled last minute, so hoping that we can make it happen sometime soon... 

This past week was fantastic. The weather is warming up, which means more walking and talking, and we have been so blessed, and seen so many miracles. God loves His missionaries. And, everyone else! 

The church has a new initiative for Easter! #BecauseHeLives. I would encourage everyone to check out: http://www.mormon.org/easter and watch the video "Because He Lives." There are different methods that you can share the video with friends and family, and we are trying to share it with as many people as we can!

I'm so grateful for the Resurrection of the Savior and for the time that we have to reflect on that this time of year as we look forward to Easter Sunday. I know He lives!! Because He Lives, we too will live. We can be happy, we can be filled with light, we can grow, and change, and become better. As children of God our potential is limitless, and Because He Lives we can access that. Because He Lives I have become a different person, a better person, and that would be impossible without Him. "I know that my Redeemer lives! What comfort this sweet sentence gives! He lives!" (Hymn 136).

Find Him!

He is Here!

Love,
Elder Horne

No comments:

Post a Comment