Monday, March 16, 2015

Book of Mormon Challenge!

Here we go!!

The last six weeks! For the last transfer there have been some changes. Elder Lake is being transferred, so I will be getting a new companion tomorrow! I'll be sure to follow up with who my new (last) companion is and where Elder Lake has gone.

Before Elder Lake left though, I was able to take him to get his first Rita's water ice!!


It's been a lot of fun training Elder Lake, I'm excited to see where he goes next. He's a good elder.

The weather this week has been fabulous, spring is here and I am so happy! It's warmer out, the sun goes down later, and life is perfect. Seriously, things are great. The other day we were out finding some new investigators, and realized we were right next to the river, so we popped over somewhere I could get a better picture. Sadly my camera missed both the sunset, but it was pretty and I just really like water and bridges okay.


Anyway, we have so many exciting plans for these next few weeks, I AM SO EXCITED. They'll come as surprises though, so stay tuned to see the things that I post for these last few weeks. 

As I mentioned last time though, the Book of Mormon challenge! So, I will be reading the entire Book of Mormon in 6 weeks. It's not too bad, only 5-6 chapters a day. I'll attach a chart that you can print off that has each of the days marked so you will know where  you should be at. Although you'll be starting a day late (it started yesterday) I would still encourage you to go for it! The first few chapters aren't very long.


I just love the Book of Mormon and the Spirit that it brings. I stand with Joseph Smith when he said "the Book of Mormon [is] the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by it's precepts, than by any other book" (Introduction to the Book of Mormon). 

It's true!

Love,
Elder Horne

Here's the chart I mentioned:





No comments:

Post a Comment