Monday, December 1, 2014

Most Wonderful Time of the Year

So much Thanksgiving food...

Run through of Thanksgiving day.

First: Turkey Bowl. I obviously had no idea whatsoever I was doing, and they seemed to capture that in this lovely photo.


Hurray... It wasn't bad though. After a few minutes someone got hurt (typical) and so to even the teams I went and sat out with them. I know, taking one for the team. What can I say. So, that was relatively thrilling... 


Second: Turkey Cup. This I was actually very excited for. 2 hours of soccer with a bunch of Mexicans. It was awesome! I absolutely loved that, so I'm glad that we were able to go. It was just a lot of fun, and I like soccer, and like to play, so it was good.

Third: food. food. food. 3 dinner appointments in a row. I wasn't even able to enjoy the last one, except for their candied yams because those were delicious. Needless to say, I ate a lot of food. I'm glad we at least played soccer earlier that day. It made me feel a little less fat. It was a wonderful day, and I hope you all had fabulous Thanksgivings.

But now that's over...

CHRISTMAS. CHRISTMAS. CHRISTMAS.

There is so much decorating and celebrating and caroling that I want to do, but it's only just begun, since it's still only December 1. Here are some of the Christmas things I have managed to put up already:


Wonderful Nativity that I got last year


Our Christmas Tree!! 
That star took me forever to make... silly super glue



Snowflake chain, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Christmas tree for our bedroom


Our apartment was loaded with stockings (there are 6 more)


Tango the reindeer!!

Obviously I'm excited.

We're making gingerbread houses today (hopefully) and decorating even more. And listening to Christmas music NONSTOP.

However, being over zealous, sometimes there are drawbacks... like when my holiday tie that plays 'jingle bells' accidentally goes off while someone is bearing their testimony... whoops.

Anyway, love you all! Happy Happy Happy Christmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment