I hope that everyone had a very merry Christmas this year. We sure did! It was probably the busiest Christmas I have ever had, but it was so great! Here's the run down.
Wake up, open presents, happiness. We were blessed with a beautiful haul of gifts and goodies (soooo much goodies), so thank you to everyone who contributed to that. It was lovely. I am grateful for all the wonderful people in my life.
The rest of the day was kind of a blur. A happy blur, but a rushed blur nonetheless.
1. Breakfast with our ward mission leader and family.
2. Skyping home! Yay! And also talking to Chani and Spencer. Pictures:
3. Lunch with the stake patriarch and his family.
4. Lunch with a member of the stake presidency and their family.
5. Visiting a rest home, and singing lots of Christmas songs.
6. Dinner with bishop and his family.
Lots and lots of food that day. Lots of really great food, but still, a lot.
Now we move towards the New Year, and I still have to take down a lot of Christmas decorations... but also time to set more goals and look forward to 2015!!
2015. Weird. That will be a weird year. I don't really know what to expect, but it's coming fast anyways!
Love you all!