Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Lovin'

Sorry I don't have a lot of time to write today either. Things have been going great here, the people are awesome, sometimes I think I love them too much for my own good, and I'm starting to realize how Heavenly Father feels about us when we don't do the right thing even though we know we should. 

This week has been really hot, and the humidity doesn't help. I keep forgetting to put on sunscreen so I've been burning, but it hasn't been super bad yet haha. I love it here, and am starting to talk like I'm from Jersey, and it's scary! The other day I asked Elder Tan to turn the oven on to "three fitty," I'm starting to change my f's into t's, AH! And I'm starting to say "wuter" instead of "water," I'm a mess. 

It's great though, I love serving, and love being a missionary. There's no greater calling than spreading the gospel, and from the broadcast, that's something that all members are responsible for, not just missionaries.

I love you guys and hope you're loving summer. Hope everything is great and will talk to you next week (hopefully I'll have more time)

Love,

Elder Horne

No comments:

Post a Comment