Monday, September 22, 2014

Aloha!

Busy, busy, busy. 

Wow.

I have not felt such urgency, or so pressed for time as I do right now. It's been a combination of Elder Vickers leaving, lots of meetings and events, and working very closely and diligently with 2 investigators who are getting baptized this week (stay tuned, seriously)

In terms of photographic memory, here are some of the random things that I have stored
 
 
So, we have been raging World War 8 (legged) against these nasty monster spiders these past few weeks. We have this one just chilling outside our apartment. He's hideous. At least we don't have things as bad as the sisters, every night when I talk to them they'll be trying to kill at least 2 of these suckers who have managed to sneak their way into their bedroom. 
 
 
Here is a beautiful representation of the District (and zone leaders) artfully done by the Downingtown Sisters


We also celebrated TJs Bday this week. I don't think the next one is for at least a month, we will see when He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named turns 1. 

Then there was the ward party, the Luau. As always, the sisters have the good, posed pictures with people, and I'm just left with the random ones I took at the beginning. Hopefully I'll be able to nab some of theirs, but if not, here are some pictures of the luau. 



We are busy, happy, and loving it out here. I am putting Elder Vickers to hard work for his last week! We are booked. Which is awesome. And busy. And great. Life is fabulous. 

Love,
Elder Horne

No comments:

Post a Comment