Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Electric City

Hey guys!

I hope you're all doing great. These past few weeks have been awesome. I'm now serving up in Scranton, The Electric City, and home of The Office! I love it up here, it's incredibly beautiful and the people are great!

My new companion is Elder Wilcock, he is from Helena, MT and he's a great missionary. I love being able to serve the Lord with him here.



I'm so excited for General Conference this weekend, it's going to be amazing! I would encourage everyone to come and listen to a prophets voice. Hear from modern prophets and other church leaders. This time last year they made the announcement that Elders could serve missions starting at the age of 18, which allowed me to come on my mission earlier than expected! Modern revelation is a wonderful gift, and I'm so grateful for our church leaders and they're continued inspiration and guidance.

You can watch General Conference online here: http://www.lds.org/general-conference/watch?lang=eng

Anyways, things are great up here, love and miss you guys!

Elder Horne

So this last week I got a haircut, by Elder Solano, and they had this trash bag that I could wear, and we decided it is now the haircut dress haha. I wouldn't make a very pretty sister missionary it seems.



The other day I made cookies! But despite the awesomeness of the cookies, check out the awesome sweater that a member gave me!! It's a spaniel, and I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment