Monday, January 13, 2014

Dancing during church?

So, this week the Moscow group met in our first, somewhat permanent, place! Arabesque Dance Studio. The desire to dance was way stronger than I thought it would be, I had a hard time staying focused. I couldn't look at the mirrors because I was worried I would start dancing without thinking about it. So, needless to say, this is going to be a good time.


Don't be fooled by the lack of clouds. It was in the negatives. I was cold.


Helped these guys move to Iowa this week! Going to miss them.
 

The room we had Sacrament meeting in (after we put it back together)


Where we had Sunday School and Priesthood.


Elder Wilcock, Elder Jorgensen, and I. They are short. I am not that tall. 


Scranton District! My loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment