Monday, April 7, 2014

Cake, Ducks, Cocoons

OK, so I actually have photos this week!! I think with the weather warming up I have been a lot more willing to take my camera out and pause for pictures.

For those of you who haven't seen or didn't know, General Conference was this past weekend, and it was amazing!!!! I hope you all loved it! If you didn't get a chance to see it, it will be posted up on lds.org sometime near the end of this week I'd imagine.


So, we had a missionary return home from the Washington DC North Mission,
and his family made this awesome cake!


Pictures with Brother Bourne, because he is the best.


Elder Cooley (as well as Elder Smith and Elder Thomas) are #1!


OK, I think this is the first cocoon I have ever seen in real life. SO COOL.


QUACK QUACK QUACK
I TOTALLY missed an opportunity for a duck face :( that's a shame


Moscow, PA


Cake = Eternal Happiness?

No comments:

Post a Comment