Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Turkeys

Everything is going wonderful. With the turkey day coming up this week, to celebrate thanks and all the things I'm grateful for, I decided to fill you in on some of those!

I'm grateful for good food, reading emails, my family, my friends, my puppy, all the missionaries I've been able to meet, my mission president and his wife, the opportunity that I have to serve a mission, yoga, my little plants, getting letters in the mail, sweaters, gloves, the Book of Mormon, the gospel of Jesus Christ, the knowledge that I have of who I am, where I came from, and where I am going, all of the things that I can learn and improve, the Atonement and it's power to sanctify and redeem, the blessing that it is to be able to change, technology, planning, counsel, the talks from General Conference that I can read, cameras and memories, and much much much much more. 

I am grateful for all of you and love you very much!

Elder Horne

No comments:

Post a Comment